Winter Wishes Giveaway
We’ve both been panicking a bit because we’ve known the next issue was going to be late for a little while now. Despite our best efforts, we just seem to have hit wall after wall this time and we’ve both been extremely busy too.
So in the hope that, ‘fingers crossed’, the end is in sight now, we’d like to spread a little warmth in the form of some Winter Wishes and share some of the lovely items we featured in Issue 6.
The prizes this time around include
- A set of three handmade felt house decorations from Puffin Patchwork
- An Always Delete Your Yarnporn Mug from Kelly Connor Designs
- One set of sock stitch markers from Yarnistry
- One of two small project bags from Sweensie Crafts
- A set of 5 greetings cards from Mindful Productivity
- One of two collections of Lizzy C Sheep goodies
- Clover Standing Oval Sock Mill from their UK and Ireland Distributor Viridian Yarns
- A set of Addi Stitchfix hearts from their UK and Ireland distributor Rooster Yarns
- One pot of Trish’s Honey Products Natural Handcream
- The handsome handmade Barróg Beastie from Craw Craft Beasties
- A set of three mini snow globe kits from Irish Snow Globe Kits
To be in with a chance of winning one of these, tell us about the items you’ve been making lately.
What current project(s) are you showing the most love?
(This offer is only open to our readers living here in Ireland, north and south, sorry).
Winners are selected randomly.
You can enter as many times as you like, but can only win one prize.
We’ll announce one winner a day from Thursday 1st December and you can enter until the last prizes are awarded on the 12th December.
Luma Yarn from The Fibre Company in the Knitting SpotlightFebruary 24th, 2017
Surgeon Noonan Knit a Bear for Africa CampaignFebruary 11th, 2017
Book Review: Family Friendly KnitsJanuary 29th, 2017
A Close-up of the Woodlawn VestJanuary 19th, 2017
The Messy Bun hatJanuary 14th, 2017